The Supply Chain Finance Summit is an in-depth event which tracks the transformation of supply chain finance (SCF), displaying the latest innovations within the industry for both domestic and cross-border financing, examining the future of technology-enabled supply chain models, and driving the conversation on increasing access of SCF for SMEs and emerging markets.
Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
30th – 31st January 2020
Blockchain for SCF Masterclass – An advanced and comprehensive workshop that will review and assess the latest developments in blockchain technology for supply chain finance. This masterclass will be held ahead of SCF and delegates attending both qualify for a discount.
The annual Supply Chain Finance Summit (SCF) is a great opportunity
to learn about transforming working capital and supply chain management as well as a chance to network with leaders in the industry.
This form also highlights the latest innovations in the industry and a great opportunity for ease of access of data for SMEs and surfacing businesses.
An in-depth event tracks the transformation of supply chain finance (SCF); showcasing the latest innovations within the industry for both domestic and cross-border financing, examining the future of technology-enabled supply chain models, and driving the conversation on increasing access of SCF for SMEs and emerging markets.
Renowned speakers that took part during this conference were:
- Göran Almgren – CEO, EnigioTime
- Koen Boone – Managing Director, Europe, The Sustainability Consortium
- Bruno Botelho – VP of Business Development, LiqEase
- John Bugeja – Managing Director, Trade Advisory Network
- Ana Carasava – Director, Solution Structuring, Global Trade and Receivables Finance, HSBC
- Eugenio Cavenaghi – Managing Director Head of Trade, Export & Supply Chain Finance – Germany, Austria, Switzerland – Santander
- Anurag Chaudhary – CEO, Pinnacle Trade Finance
- Parvaiz Dalal – MD – Head of Supplier Financing EMEA, Citi
- Raja Debnath – Managing Partner, Cogence Labs
- Eva Degenhart – Partner, MH Corporate Finance GmbH
- Sean Edwards – Chairman, ITFA, UK and Head of Legal and Special Adviser to the Global Trade Finance Department, SMBC
- Shereen Elensary – Head of Supply Chain Finance, QNB ALAHLI
- Armand Ferreira – Director of Sustainable Finance, ING Wholesale Banking
- José Antonio Garrote – Business Manager, Alvantia
- Frédéric Gits – Group Credit Officer, Global Corporates, FitchRatings
- Michael Harte – Head of Trade Product, Europe, Standard Chartered Bank
- Christian Hausherr – Product Manager, Supply Chain Finance EMEA, Deutsche Bank
- Richard Hayes – Global Head of Working Capital Advisory Sales, Nordea
- David Henig – Director, UK Trade Policy Project, European Centre for International Political Economy
- Martin Hommes – SME and Supply Chain Finance Specialist, IFC
Comments are closed.